FireEye CyberSecurity Pvt Ltd
The Email Security Cloud group of FireEye is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer, who can help delivering next generation of SaaS products. You will be part of a multi-geo product engineering group, which collaborates on aligning technology vision to product vision, with a focus on E-mail security, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Advanced Persistent Threat detection, and Cloud technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience across multiple programming languages and technologies such as Python, Golang, Java, AWS, Azure, No-SQL, SQL Databases etc. and a passion for testing and delivering quality code that will enter CI/CD pipelines.
What You Will Do:
- Design/Code/Test/Debug in languages such as Python, Golang, Node, Java, Multiple AWS/Azure PaaS Technologies
- Innovate and Improve on technical implementations to continuously achieve higher Productivity, System Performance, Threat Detection Efficacy and Reduce Costs
- Participate in Agile Planning and Delivery through Scrum meetings and bi-weekly sprint planning
- Research and Implement integration opportunities with AWS/Azure PaaS and/or 3rd party technologies
- Use Jenkins pipeline and tools such as Packer, Terraform and Ansible to configure environments from Dev through to Prod on AWS
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Product Managers, Program Managers and other Cross Functional Groups to prioritize and influence the product roadmap
- Excellent Python coding skills, additional knowledge of Golang, Node, Java, Bash, Packer, Terraform, Ansible, AWS, Linux, TIG will be highly preferred
- Experience with use of wide array of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with large scale NoSQL/SQL data stores, and streaming, multi-stage data pipelines and related technologies, e.g., Elastic Search, Redis, SQS, AWS Lambda or similar will be highly preferred.
- Experience with unit test automation and unit test frameworks
- A proven experience and commitment to agile product development and delivery
- Experience with Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tool
- 5+ years software development experience with a Bachelor s degree in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Email and Email Security is a major +
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
What will you contribute Reporting to the Director, DevOps Tools , this role is expected to lead the developer experience and support function. The role is expected to provide critical techn [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - ETL background (controlM and Autosys) - Python pandas hands on exp - API development - Hands on Exp on SQL knowledge - Communication skills , [...]
Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly [...]