Global Healthcare Billing Partners
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
- Should be willing to work in US (Night) Shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Well versed with Microsoft Office suite
- Freshers with above requirements would be preferred
- Any Graduate
Note: This position requires employees to Work From Office only.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹16,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Night shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representative We are now conducting all our interviews through Telephonic Call. Interested candidates can send CV on kinjal.gautamconsultancy @gmail.com (No [...]
We are looking for an HR to manage our company’s recruitment. Job Posting and mailers on different portals. Screening the resume and shortlisting the candidate Handling recruitment process Conductin [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Handling Production in Shift. [...]
Offline typing work> OFFLINE DATA ENTRY JOB FROM HOME ON MS.WORD Basic Computer Knowledge of Ms. Word is Required Only. per assignment – 50-100 pages per page cost - 60/- rs to 80 rs. per page. [...]