Trampoline Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We look for Quality Assurance (QA) engineers who are passionate and ready to help us tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the recruitment space - from helping build a gamified engagement platform for employees, to designing a next generation candidate experience, to bridging the gap between old and new ways to send out an offer letter.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Debugging and defining corrective actions
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of database, SQL and scripting are must
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Manul Testing experience, Strong in writing Test cases, Solid on database, SQL and scripting
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About the Job: You will work in a multi-functional role with a knowledge of Hardware Infrastructure (Server / Networking), Software Infrastructure (Operating Systems, File Systems, Da [...]
Job Description Who we are Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, su [...]
Description Zycus is looking for Test Lead professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams Lead, mentor and pr [...]
The Senior Product Software Engineer for Wolters Kluwer iFirm has primary responsibility for building maintainable and highly scalable business critical applications that operate 24/7/365. Application [...]