Trampoline Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We look for engineers who are passionate and ready to tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the recruitment space - from building a gamified engagement platform for employees, to designing a next generation candidate experience, to bridging the gap between old and new ways to send out an offer letter You may be involved in creating infrastructure that processes millions of workflow messages from disparate external systems. You could also build an analytics platform to trace and visualize every action taken in the system so our customers can zero in on their best strategies and bottlenecks to solve.
Your code will have millions of eyeballs from 200 countries right from Azerbaijan to Australia and closer to home,
you will help hire from Jhumritalaiya to Jammu.
So in this role, you will work on very deep technical systems. Your understanding of system design, scalable architecture, infrastructure will be put to the test.
WHAT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD LOOK LIKE:
- Have more than 4 years experience developing software on a Java/J2EE and relational database stack.
- Experience in designing scalable architecture to support a data-intensive application.
- Expertise on technologies and methodologies from the above stack like Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST.
- Expeience in designing a microservices based architecture and preparing its deployment stack.
- Experience in setting up and deploying applications to cloud prpviders like AWS or GCP.
- Understand and use data structures and OOP concepts.
- Familiar with TDD, continuous integration and code versioning tools.
Good to have :
- Experience with frontend development - javacript frameworks like Backbone/Angular.
- Data science experience - fetching data from multiple sources, modelling and extracting information. Familiarity with tooling, processing and deployment for the same. (Mongo, Hadoop, Mahout, Neo4j etc)
- Information security experience - OWASP Security.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, Mysql - RDS, Mongo, Apache Solr, Spring Cloud, S3 - Angular 2, Backbone JS. Our applications are hosted on AWS and GCP.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Good team player, who enjoys mentoring the juniors and getting mentored by the seniors.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Java/J2EE,Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST, data Structure & OOPs concept
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, We have an internship opportunity for Video Editor at Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Requirement: - Hands on experience in FCP is mandatory - Experience in FCP 10 is a plus point [...]
Job Summary Job Description - Follow –up with all the franchisee enquiry - Provide all the details through calls and mail. - If required schedule a meeting with the client. - Client servic [...]
Design marketing material Research and design packaging for our Cannabis based medicinal line of products Help in marketing ideas and campaigns from a designer's perspective Job Types: Full-time, P [...]
Vacancy for: Pharmacist No of Vacancies: 01 Must Have: 1. In depth knowledge about Nutraceuticals and food products. 2. Manufacturing knowledge about juices,powders,tablets etc (Nutraceuticals) 3 [...]