Optimas is looking for a n enthusiastic and driven Supply Chain Support Planner , to provide best-in-class service to our customers in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of sales, supply chain and operations support teams is critical to achieving objectives.
Principal Activities :
- Support core supply chain planning activities with Uk planning team
- Maintain strong supplier relationships
- Adhere and perform to the supply chain support planner key performance indicator
- Adhere to and embrace the THREAD values of Optimas
- Continuous communication with suppliers via phone and email: initial order planning and acknowledgement, tracking, inbound freight management
- R esponsible for system transactions to support purchasing transactions: order requirement, scheduling and placement
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments;
- Communicate with suppliers as required to build and maintain a strong relationship to aid in resolving service, delivery, and other issues;
- Meet or exceed Supply Chain Support Planner Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Key Competencies :
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication skills verbal and written
- Excited about helping our suppliers
- Friendly, patient and empathetic
- Continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer Literate MS Office to include Word and Excel
- Excellent time management
- Excellent Team working
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Responsible for complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse and cost effective sources. 2. Build and manage the channels of sourcing & resource planning 3.Overse [...]
Job Description: - Basic knowledge of Tableau - Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative degree preferred. - Excellent basics of Java / Python language. - Knowledge of data modeling, [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Engineering Travel Percentage : 0% GENERAL DUTIES & RES [...]
- We are a Recruitment Consultancy.We are looking someone who is having interest in technical recruitment. - Looking for some Graduate and Post graduates who are interested for Internship. - Only [...]