- Knowledge of listing on Wordpress, Amazon, Flipkart & other marketplace
- Should be responsible for product listing on all the marketplace
- Should be aware about single manual & bulk listing
- understand the marketplaces
- Upload new products on various online portals & manage cataloging for products on all eCommerce portals. Creating new listings, updating images, updating title, content, keywords on a regular basis
- Communicating with marketplaces to resolve operational issues
- Maintaining strict Quality Check (QC) for imaging guideline, cataloging and editing.
- Keeping watch on seller account and making necessary changes in cataloging
- Regularly reviewing and optimizing listings
- Basic Photoshop or Corel Graphic Design Knowledge is Added Advantage
- Regular Order processing
- Should adhere to process and complete all tasks on given timeline
- Understand the product & Work on product optimization.
- Should have sound knowledge of the ecommerce industry and should be well versed with the online portals like Flipkart, Amazon etc.
- Should be technologically sound to work on the digital platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS excel lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Quick learner & self-motivated
- Good communication skills, fluent English speaking and writing
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,086.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- ECommerce Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reporting to the Financial Shared Services Team Lead, executing day-to-day Accounts payable and/ or Accounts receivable activities of Morningstar Global business in a process oriented and disciplined [...]
Data Scientist Associate - CIB Wholesale Payments Data and Analytics J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and instituti [...]
Roles and Responsibilities 1. Accounts Payable / Receivable 2. Vendor Reconciliation 3. Client Billing 4. Client Reconciliation 5. Working Knowledge of TDS & GST Desired Candidate Profile Bcom [...]
Data Scientist Associate - CIB Wholesale Payments Data and Analytics J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and instit [...]