As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a software engineer you will be partner with the development and architecture teams to implement best practices for all aspects of an agile software development workflow: including requirement gathering, technical design and development modernization. Responsibilities include help define product roadmap, build components/solutions & partners with key stakeholders to achieve these roadmaps against agile deliveries. You will participate in entire technology stack, while helping to maintain applications. You will also help build relationship with business users.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Work collaboratively with product owners and lead developers to provide efficient design solution approach.
- Accurately estimate and plan JIRA stories.
- Working proficiency with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development.
- Perform hands on coding and participate in peer reviews to guarantee stability of application, adhere to architecture standard, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures.
- Considering Senior role (develop, motivate and mentor) junior developers, actively seek out and resolve blocking issues, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc
- Drives strategic initiatives; leverages firm wide best practices to develop solutions.
- Adherence to a fully agile, CI/CD, Dev/OPS. Test driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of 5 years as Full stack developer (JAVA 8) and Angular 6 UI
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience building, Cloud native applications, versed with CI/CD toolsets
- Experience with newer application development paradigms Event driven, Micro Services, Scalable & Self-healing systems.
- Exposure to one of major platform is a must Pivotal Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud and Azure.
- Working experience on large-scale applications in an enterprise environment.
- Automated testing (Cucumber, Selenium)
- JDK 8, Spring cloud, Spring boot
- Event/Message driven architectures: KAFKA, Messaging (MQ Series , JMS)
- Angular 6
- Database: Maria DB, MySQL, Oracle
- BDD/TTD: Cucumber, Selenium, Jasmin/Karma, etc
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. [...]
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. Job Description of Java Full Stack Developer:- 1.Proven experience as a FullStack Developer 2. Experience developing SPA and Microse [...]
As a software engineer you will be partner with the development and architecture teams to implement best practices for all aspects of an agile software development workflow: including requirement gath [...]
Job Description Description With tremendous market success in our Cloud Applications, especially in ERP Cloud, Higher Ed institutions have expressed unprecedented interest in embarking a cloud ado [...]