One Stop Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Executive – Inventory Management - Ecommerce
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with significant inventory management experience to manage our online sales department. The E-Commerce Inventory Executive we seek to hire will be responsible for managing online an in-house website for stock supply and allied activities.
· Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
· Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock on ecommerce platform (website)
· Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers, damages, returns etc. as per optimum level cycle
· Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records in alignment with respective teams
· Handle a large assortment of products in home and kitchen ware category on an e-commerce portal (preferably shopify) and manage stock levels, check inventory health from time to time.
· Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs by Listing Quality Control
· Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
· Co-ordinate and set up product shoots and coordinate with content writer to make new listings from scratch.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, a concentration in business, preferred inventory management
· Minimum 2 years inventory management experience in retail industry
· Excellent technical capabilities to include MS Office (Word and Excel).
· Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
· Excellent website management skills including extensive hands-on experience on Shopify
· Strong business acumen and analytic skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Resourceful, able to prioritize and solve problems
· Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹14,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The candidate should be good at 1. Doing Cold calling 2. Creating sales opportunities 3. Deal creating/ Sales pipeline management 4. Closing business deals 5. Negotiating 6.Meeting sales target [...]
Job Description A leading UK based provider of Business & Financial Services and integrated professional solutions is looking for Candidates for the role of Campaign reporting, preferably with client [...]
searching information from various sources, including providers of financial products & insurance Having thorough knowledge about the mf documents needed for the implementation of comm [...]
Process : Both Inbound as well as outbound Voice process ( Its an E- commerce process ) .Handling Product related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zo [...]