Pricing Associate job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 2 years of experience data operations, data analytics, machine learning or consulting with pricing / predictive/ marketing analytics exposure. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Pricing Analytics. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:A Global management consulting company.
- Provide Feedback and training to Analyst regarding task execution and role.
- Brainstorm on different aspects for IP development and case work which will include scope definition, cleaning of data, feature engineering, prototype building,
algorithm documentation and insights etc.
- Conduct statistical analysis using languages such as Python, R, SQL, SSIS etc.
- Identify and Employ different database management techniques.
- Drive conversions through Analytics which would include building dashboards, analyzing the data and aligning the deliverable with the hypothesis.
- A graduate who possesses an experience of 2-4 years and a fresher post-graduate from top-tier college is eligible.
- Have specialized tool knowledge to price the products.
- Drive the overall strategy of the team for the development of the product and serve the clients.
- Be proficient with technologies which involve ETL of large data and Advanced analytics.
- Have excellent technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Alteryx, SPSS, Tableau and SQL will be preferred.
- Proficiency in R and Python is Mandatory.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work under the guidance of the COE Team Manager/Product Leader, and drive the overall strategy of the team for the development of the product.
- Oversee and train a team of COE Analysts and develop the next set of specialists.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on [email protected] for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We urgently looking for a Sr Buyer (Denims) for one of the Value retail brand based out of Gurgaon. Candidates having experience in handling buying and vendor management for Denims category are pr [...]
Job Description We are Hiring For Banking Process - International Voice Roles and Responsibilities The primary job roles and responsibilities of a customer support executive include: A pro [...]
Posting Date Mar 01, 2021 Job Number 21016176 Job Category Spa Location The Westin Gurgaon New Delhi, Number 1 MG Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India VIEW ON MAP Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts [...]
Job Description : Account Opening & Maintenance: §Processes account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process §Handles customers' enquiries and ins [...]