J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute,
including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
J.P. Morgan s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Banking Technology organization is aligned to the Wholesale Payments and the Investment Banking sub lines of business. As examples of our size, complexity and criticality to the global financial system, we process more than 106 million transactions worth $6 trillion daily; process payments in more than 120 currencies and receive payments in more than 40 countries and 80% of Fortune 500 does business with us.
The Engineering & Architecture function is a small central team that operates horizontally across the 5,000+ technologists delivering business solutions in the Banking Technology organization. We have responsibility for setting standards, policies and driving the documentation and adoption of pragmatic architectural patterns as we establish consistency and optimized technical outcomes in support of our aggressive business goals.
We operate principally across six main domains: functional architecture, information architecture, technical architecture, infrastructure architecture, security architecture and engineering. With the group of highly technical SMEs in E&A;, we have a very strong matrix alignment across each of the domains throughout the Banking Technology organization to inform and agree the output from E&A; to ensure appropriateness and to facilitate localized help in driving adherence and identification of agreed exceptions.
This role specifically focuses on Functional and Information Architecture which requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, functional and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design patterns and their practical use in building/renovating business critical applications.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i.e. Java/J2EE, Python, Go
- Understanding of software development methods in an agile environment and exposure to business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement practices.
- Understanding of physical, logical and conceptual data models
- Significant amount of working experience in financial services technology
- Experience in the payments domain as a technologist supporting the wholesale business a distinct advantage.
- Adapt at working in globally diverse teams across different time zones and forging relationships with key business stakeholders and development teams
- Effective communication and presentation skills both to business and technical audience
- Excellent and proven analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to decompose a large problem into smaller executable pieces
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Responsibilities This position is for a principal engineer for cyber security within the Lifestyle Automotive Audio division. Products that will be developed are OEM automot [...]
Job Description Job Title: ERP IT Senior Manager, Enterprise Technology Organization (ETO) Job Location: Bangalore, India About the company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world l [...]
Job Description Job ID: JR0153514 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: Job Type: Low Power implementation Engineer/LeadJob Description [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science [...]