Job Description for Digital Marketing
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Job Type: Full time
Preferred Experience: 1 year of relevant experience on Strategist
Willing to work: Immediate
No. of Positions: 1
- The Verticals is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
- The Verticals is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend networking events
Key Skills & Qualifications Required :
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing, Writing, or English.
- Experience in managing successful social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing will be considered an asset.
- Ability to write and engage an interesting content and can do 3D Designing.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM is a plus with advanced Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficiency in English.
Why work with The Verticals:
- Flexible and casual workplace.
- Start-up environment where everyone matters and can make a big impact.
- A growing environment with an opportunity to Develop the traversal skills such as problem-solving.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with the policies, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and qualification and to complete the required employment eligibility verification documentation process upon hire.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req ID: 114354 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking o [...]
from 10 to 15 year(s) of Experience Bhiwandi, Kalyan/Dombivli, Ulhasnagar, Valsad, Vasai, Nasik, manor, Palghar with Naukri.com or Job Description Job description Dear Aspirant, Greetings F [...]
About About Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA) Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA) is India’s pioneering grassroots movement to combat child labour, child trafficking and other forms of exploitation of child [...]
Dear Candidate, Profile: Supervisor & Helper Work Location: Andhra Pradesh Office Supervisor Responsibilities: - Ordering office supplies. - Filing paperwork for various departme [...]