At Anvil Media, we build content-community-commerce platforms for Indian women. Under the Anvil Media entity, we run 2 entities - TheChannel46 and Collective46.
The Channel 46 is an Action Driven digital destination for today's modern Indian women.
A desi-girl's resource to a smarter, independent and well-rounded life. A resource they use for becoming better versions of themselves in their personal, professional and social lives.
Collective46 is a digital-first agency where we work specifically with women-led and women-centric brands to maximise their digital footprint through personal branding, brand storytelling, content and social media marketing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Graduation in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Higher Education in any relevant field is a plus
- Additional certification in web design or animation is a plus
- Relevant work experience as a digital marketing role
- Experience with digital graphics tools would be a plus
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description: Essential Job Functions Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes. Interfaces with business developers, accou [...]
Job Description Mandatory to have Industry Certification - Java SE 7 / 8 Programmer I . This should be applicable for all new lateral hires with immediate effect . : Java backend development - Spring [...]
Hiring for RGI sales Insurance process Outbound Sales Process - Candidates with excellent Coms. - Minimum 9 months exp in sales process. salary Ctc 25777 net home take 22000 More th [...]
Key Responsibilities - Analyze business potential, conceptualize & execute strategies to drive sales, enhance revenue and achieve assigned AOP numbers - Increased RMS/Wallet Share by pitc [...]