Praxis Global Alliance
The 1Lattice mantra is: One Network. Infinite Possibilities. Our aim is to be the most agile network of subject matter experts who consult with leading organizations across the globe.
The 1Lattice team leverages its technology-enabled platform to provide clients with tailored access to extraordinary expertise, all supported by our unparalleled compliance framework. We deliver products ranging from expert consultations, market insights, business development solutions, corporate services, people development, flexible staffing, recruitment, and more.
Our clients include leading investment and financial firms, top-tier management consulting firms, life sciences and industrial companies,
technology and IT services firms, non-profits, quasi-governmental bodies and social enterprises around the world.
We are looking for passionate, smart and resourceful go-getters to be a part of our journey.
About the role:
The client solutions team at 1Lattice spearheads the sales and business development function. Apart from prospecting, lead qualification, and building relationships with clients, our client solutions team works closely with the operations team to ensure a seamless and excellent customer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrate 1Lattice's value proposition across the entire suite of services
- Execute the end to end sales cycle: from lead generation to client servicing
- Demonstrate robust negotiation skills across new acquisition, volume growth and renewals
- High engagement to ensure client retention and volume growth targets are achieved
- Explore newer client/industry segments and manage pipeline
- Nurture and track accounts to identify additional opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Client servicing: successfully transition new accounts to operations team including communication of scope, introduction to key client stakeholders, and other relevant information
- Collect and report feedback from clients
- Experience in selling knowledge services in a B2B ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to create leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Experience in dealing with investment and financial firms
- Customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships
- A self-starter, who can establish and organize daily sales activities with minimal Upto 3 years of sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiating and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a top tier university
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated to reach sales goals
At 1Lattice we are committed to your career growth and insist on a well-crafted career path for all our people. Please speak to us about your possible journey at 1Lattice.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director 2. Pay Scale: Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA) 3. Schedule of the CPSE: Schedule A 4. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Chairman and Managing Director is the [...]
F. No. NIANP/2-5(1)/Estt/2008-09/Vol.II 1. Name of the Project: ICAR sponsored project on Estimation of methane emission under different feeding systems and development of mitigation strategies 2. Nam [...]
Brief Role Description - Work experience in IT servies sales - Develop a service growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer - Promote the companys products services address [...]
Brief Role Description - DC solutions experience such as servers, hyper converged solutions, DC Networking products, Cloud technologies, DC Software etc. - Define sales strategy, plan, develop, [...]