ZenOnco.io is the world's first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations,
and have recently launched the world's first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Partner with hospitals, diagnostic labs, Complementary and Alternative Medicine centers, pharma companies, insurance companies, NGOs and other relevant stakeholders.
- Search for the right partners, contact them, explain value addition and benefits of collaboration.
- Maintain relationship with partners by providing regular updates.
- Identify new products that can help cancer patients, based on discussions with partners and other stakeholders.
- Provide weekly updates on status of partnerships.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate (Preferred)
- Experience: 4+ years
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned.
- Willing to learn new skills to benefit both self and the organization.
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Knowledge of current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort merchandise and [...]
-Face to face meeting and counselling with Patient, Dialysis Experience is preferred. Need to visit Hospitals and patients home also. -Telephonic counseling post written Patient consent to the Patie [...]
Should knw how to make pizza sandwich burger maggiee and should be smart enough to handle the kitchen. Location is andheri East mahakali caves road. [...]
Dear Applicants, Business Description: Netscribes is a market intelligence and content marketing firm, with delivery centers in Mumbai, Kolkata and Gurgaon. Our clients are spread across US, Europe [...]