One Stop Retail Pvt Ltd
Store Manager - Onestop Retail Pvt. Ltd.
General Responsibilities :
Major responsibility involves achieving sales for the showroom as per given targets and aiming for better sales M-O-M and Y-O-Y. Also involves achieving sales and dealing with customer queries, sales enquiries and complaints at the store level; ensuring displays are maintained and managed as per guidelines and policies. General responsibilities include :
- Developing store strategies to raise customers- pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the financial goals of Onestop Retail
- Be able to read and understand sales data
- Be able to excel at organizational and time management skills
- Develop business strategies to raise Onestop Retail's customers- pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards by Coordinate with Visual Merchandiser
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc. and co-ordinate with business teams to maximize sales
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Ensuring displays are maintained and managed as per guidelines and policies.
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business
- Be able to read and understand sales data, understand store operational goals and handle all in-store activities including but not limited to stock audit, sales, visual merchandising, stock planning, category management, cashiering and offers management, managing store inventory, tracking consumer trends etc.
- Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the stores staff.
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
- Maintaining Staff Attendance & Provide to HR Dept. on a monthly basis
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation to oversee smooth store operations
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for 4 journalist interns who should have fluency in Marathi. Job Types: Full-time, Internship Salary: ₹8,999.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month Benefits: - Commuter assistance Schedul [...]
JD for Embedded Power Electronics Key Qualifications: 1. 3+ years Software Engineering or related work experience. 2. 3+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++. 3. 3+ years [...]
Strong Node JS/Full Stack Developer. Strong in Front-end Web development tools VueJS, AngularJS. Strong communication skills, to be able to work with client directly. N/A [...]
- Write and post technical job description. - Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes. - Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities. - Coordinate wit [...]