Tailwebs Technology Pvt Ltd
Who we are ?
- We're a hand-picked team of developers, designers, and strategists, united in our mission to create super awesome digital experiences. We build products from the ground-up.
- Tailwebs is a digital business organization engaged with a range of companies from start-ups to top-notch corporations, which offers a multitude of services such as Web Designing, Start-up software development, Mobile/ Web App Development, and Technology Consulting.
- Tailwebs is a company that develops, markets, and provides businesses with the very best information-gathering technology. Right now, we are adding to our team of professionals.
Are you insane data-driven playa ?
- Tailwebs is looking for a Social Media aka marketing Bigwig with a mindset that leverages strategies to unlock development at scale and whose true north is growth.
- Self-driven attitude folks shall apply.
How your every day is going to look like?
- Promote, promote and simply promote
- Establish a relationship with the online community by identifying key influencers & communities that fit our internal strategies
- Hypothesize, prioritize and test innovative growth strategies
- Focus on growth, addicted to metrics concerning B2B plan of action
- Develop, implement and manage our social media department
- Curate a list of platforms to promote Tailwebs on social media, blogs, Q&A; forums, etc.
- Perform market analysis, research on the competition and competitors
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback with the concerned department.
What your key requirements look like:
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience in Digital Communications or a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with dealing and overseeing client requirements
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Understanding of sales and business development
- Experience as a Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge/experience in content strategy making
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills, and team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Graduate degree in marketing or relevant field.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Vice President - F&A; Analytics Leader In this role you will be at the cutting edge of the transformation of finance and accounting. We re looking for an individual who is passionate ab [...]
Manager, MDM We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for MDM delivery & domain expertise and understanding of the Supply chain market place and support the team in completin [...]
AM, Credit Risk - Understanding and analyzing financial statements from annual reports and 10Ks to come out with logical interpretations and trends and preparing credit review reports - Understan [...]
We have an opportunity for Data Entry/ Back-office Work location - Bangalore -Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. - Soft Spoken and pleasing personality. Job Types: Full-t [...]