- Facilitate SEO activities, including on-page & off-page optimization
- Work closely with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented properly on new codes
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve organic performance
- Strategize ways to improve and track website's performance
- Strong awareness of Google Algorithm Updates
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Manage webmaster accounts, notifications, and implement best practices.
- Conduct competition analysis prepare reports on findings and share the results with internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Compile and present SEO reports on a regular basis.
- Solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Webmasters tool, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, MOZ, Growthbar.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and responsibilities: Required to generate, maintain, consolidate and track various reports Candidate should possess good knowledge and hands on experience on advance Excel/VBA, PPT, an [...]
-Handling sampling process till execution of the order -coordinating with the suppliers -responsible for buying, merchandising and costing -keeping tight track on timely deliveries, movement and qu [...]
Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. We organise our business into two segments, na [...]
- To teach Information Security, Incident Management, Security Device Management, Conducting Security Audits, Audit Preparation, Ethical Hacking, Data and Information Management, Install, configure an [...]