Maro Swarg Fashion Pvt Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor social media channels.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Track social media influencers.
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports. Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Team of Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- A passion for all things digital.
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience.
- Good written skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
- Extremely organized.
- Previous experience in blogging.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Knowledge of current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort merchandise and [...]
-Face to face meeting and counselling with Patient, Dialysis Experience is preferred. Need to visit Hospitals and patients home also. -Telephonic counseling post written Patient consent to the Patie [...]
Should knw how to make pizza sandwich burger maggiee and should be smart enough to handle the kitchen. Location is andheri East mahakali caves road. [...]
Dear Applicants, Business Description: Netscribes is a market intelligence and content marketing firm, with delivery centers in Mumbai, Kolkata and Gurgaon. Our clients are spread across US, Europe [...]