Assistant Manager-Sales are a part of the Bank's front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships.
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute.
Role Proficiencies :
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description :Greetings from Jobdukaan.com Position - Sales Boy Education - 12 Any Stream Gender - Male Work Location - Mumbai Responsibilities : The employee has to work properly and [...]
Job Description : - Hands-on experience creating automated data pipelines using modern technology stacks for batch ETL, data streaming, or change data capture, and for data processing to load ad [...]
CONTACT 9987435709 ADDRESS Basement (Level -1), Sura Mansion, Opp.Sacred Heart School SV Road, Khar Road (W) WEBSITE sarahsandeep.com Marketing And PR Intern SS HOMME - SARAH & SANDEEP [...]
Job Description : - 8+ years industry / CRM experience, with a minimum 5 year's experience in Salesforce - Deep and extensive knowledge, the experience of the Force.com technical platform, in [...]