- Plan and execute creative, data-driven campaigns to generate new traffic at the top of the funnel through paid channels including SEM, display advertising, retargeting, and content
- Ongoing campaign optimizations, including ad, landing page testing and execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Handle different types of data analytics to determine ROI and go-forward plans.
- Amplify the assigned brand and product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging
- Develop multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, including email, content, webinars, database marketing, SEM, retargeting, social media, etc.
- Partner with multiple disciplines to generate demand,
including sales, marketing communications, and product development
- Initiate regular review with sales reps and sales leadership to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving impactful leads
- Manage the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, web pages, etc.) through internal resources
- Work with sales and product teams to develop promotions by brand
- Work with other brand teams to implement cross-brand strategies and tactics
- Lead cross-functional team to execute the end-to-end eCommerce plan including architecture, design, development, and implementation.
- Lead projects including defining resource needs, developing and executing communication strategy, working with IT to outline technical strategy, on-going risk assessments and executive level updates.
- Manage team that works cross-functionally with supply chain, order management, finance, and IT to define and implement operational ecommerce processes
- Identify customer and end user needs through extensive domestic and international market research and communicate these needs to the cross-functional project development teams.
- Collaborate with marketing, IT, supply chain, service, and engineering departments throughout ecommerce development process to ensure that functionality meets the needs of target customers and end users.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to communicate plans, understand and prioritize opportunities for growth, and implement solutions that align with key business strategies
- Manage outside vendors and internal development teams to deliver ecommerce projects on time and on budget
- Technical Skills Graduate (Engg)
- Expertise in marketing automation (Pardot, Marketing Cloud) Google Adwords, and Salesforce
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Greetings from Home Bazaar Services Pvt. Ltd. Who are we? Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd is the leading Property Advisor in India which have tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the rea [...]
Role: 1) Account Management through Tally 2) Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation 3) Financial Analysis of Income/Expenses Ideal Candidate should have Attention to detail Excellent Communi [...]
Job Description - Perform IT Audits (IT general control & IT Application Controls) for Bank - Perform audit of Compliance function of Bank - Perform operational and financial integrated audits in [...]
Warm Greetings ! Freshers as well as experienced Candidates can APPLY for all posts in Required: - 10th, 12th, Graduate, MBA, Degree Holder , Diploma, ITI Required Candidates. Languages pr [...]