We are looking for a qualified Content Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement,
brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have leadership qualities to handle team.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers- posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vacancies for Staff Nurses in PUNJAB - Position - Staff Nurse - Location - Mansa - PUNJAB - No. of Vacancy - TWO - Salary - 17k to 20k (PM) Salary Negotiable as per experience - NOTE - H [...]
Hiring MNC BPO Customer Support Executive / inbound process/ Technical Support Executive / customer support /CCE Call Center Executive Voice Customer Service Voice Process & Technical Support Executiv [...]
Dear All, Greetings of the day!!! We are Hiring for Study Visa Counselor for Canada, Australia & UK country, the candidate must have experienced in the immigration sector. Those who are interested [...]
Institute required bakery chef. Must have practical knowledge of bakery products Job Type: Full-time Location: - Jalandhar, Punjab (Preferred) [...]