Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
APP Link bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video https://bit.ly/dmoex
Expertrons is World's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations.
Job Description :
- This role is meant only for those who are willing to stretch and can survive in a high pressure 6 day working sales team.
- The primary responsibility of the candidate is to ensure generation of target revenues by managing a 5-10 member sales team.
- The employee will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India
- Candidates with sales management background or those from test prep industry shall be preferred.
- Sales experience with the target group of 21-25 year olds is an added bonus.
Responsibilities Include :
- Recruit, train and manage a team of salespeople for the assigned geographical territory
- Plan sales approach, pitch, and work closely with the team to achieve the target revenue.
- Counsel and motivate students (individually or group) to pursue higher education.
- Generate MIS reports on incoming leads, revenue generated and performance of each sales associate in the team; capture all relevant data points in the process.
- Handle the recruitment process for the team
- Manage marketing campaigns and ad content
- Forecast sales targets and target achievement by the team. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Profile Requirements :
- The preferred candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Bachelor/ Master degree is required. (A degree in marketing/ sales/ engineering is strongly preferred).
- 2-5 years of related work experience in sales/ marketing/ business development, developing proposals and sales-pitch documents
- Experience in the education sector is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and manage effectively as a member of a team with all levels of employees.
- Must have high-level organizational and planning skills to develop, prioritize and execute tasks and assignments.
- Membership in Public speaking forums like Toastmaster and Debate clubs will be given special weightage
- Must be savvy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), CRM tools and Google applications.
Who can Apply :
1. Are available for full time in office (Work from Office is Mandate, Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Have a personal laptop
Salary - 1.5 lac to 12 lac per annum (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
Other Rewards :
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here !!!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location Larsen & Turbo Park, Gate No. 5,Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Floor 04 Mumbai, 400 072, India Duties & Responsibilities Responsible for managing 5-6 members Trade Support team suppor [...]
Candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel, Advanced Excel, Vlookup, HLookup, MIS reporting. Candidates holding certificates or training in Excel preferred. Good Communication skill is man [...]
Job Number: 3167963 POSTING DATE: Mar 4, 2021 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree JOB: Development EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full T [...]
Job Description - APAC About BNP Paribas Group: BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group prov [...]