Marketing @ Omuni, Arvind Internet:
We are responsible for creating awareness for our brand, its products; and to convey to them the benefits of partnering with us. We construct impactful communication, create opportunities for conversation, and ensure that we become the global partner of choice in retail enablement with the highest ROI for our customers
About the Role :
Content writer's role is in Marketing create impactful communication that will help the consumer(of that piece of communication) understand and get excited about our proposition.
The role involves :
- Research, plan, develop, create and write engaging and informative SEO content for the Omuni website. This includes Whitepapers,blogs, news snippets,
infographics, deck, mailers, internal newsletter, external newsletter, and short-form /long-form articles on various tech/omnichannels services.
- Articulate content marketing strategy for brand site and other crucial marketing initiatives
- Write short, mid and long-form content for different channels and formats, including, but not limited to emails, ad copy, posts, blogs, etc.
- Ideating and working on re-purposing retail industry and business relevant content into self-sufficient capsules for each platform
- Assist business and existing team in executing marketing (content, social ) initiatives within given timelines.
- Create, develop and manage business collateral such as case studies, brochures, presentations etc.
- Check and improve current website content for proper keyword usage; identify target audience and incorporate relevant keywords.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B content writing and curation in a IT/SaaS sector
- Master's degree in Marketing Communications or English
- Excellent command over the English language; strong grammar; versatility in writing styles; ability to format write-ups according to content briefs provided by various stakeholders; ability to edit / proofread write-ups
- Proven track record in writing professional content and clear efficiency to generate multiple content under specified timelines.
- Ability to understand the fast-growing tech/digital industry and how to develop content pieces into using internal and industry-wide data.
- Fair understanding of SEO and SEO tools and strategies viz. keywords, meta data, tags etc.
- Ability to work with no / minimal supervision
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Vice President - F&A; Analytics Leader In this role you will be at the cutting edge of the transformation of finance and accounting. We re looking for an individual who is passionate ab [...]
Manager, MDM We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for MDM delivery & domain expertise and understanding of the Supply chain market place and support the team in completin [...]
AM, Credit Risk - Understanding and analyzing financial statements from annual reports and 10Ks to come out with logical interpretations and trends and preparing credit review reports - Understan [...]
We have an opportunity for Data Entry/ Back-office Work location - Bangalore -Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. - Soft Spoken and pleasing personality. Job Types: Full-t [...]