Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
APP Link bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video https://bit.ly/dmoex
Expertrons is World's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations.
About the position :
Carries a primary function of implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising. Focuses on campaign-specific results and drives the marketing department's commercial performance
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Shall be Handling the junior marketing team, that is, the Performance Marketing Manager or the Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
2. Demonstrating superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
3. Identifying Management Information accurately to keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discovering any hindrances to strategies.
4. Develop strong and effective working relationships with junior performance marketing personnel in order to bring about a positive environment that promoting the achievements of departmental goals.
5. Closely working with the Sales Department to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
6. Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
7. Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
8. Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
9. Keeping track of the marketing performance by analyzing and testing consumer acquisition channels.
10. Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
Required Skills :
1. Leadership/ Supervisory experience
2. Analytical Skills : should be able to analyze the overall marketing performance
3. Strategic Skills : SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing, Aware about marketing Database, Display Advertising Campaigns, Maintaining social media presence
4. Technical Skills: MS Excel,Google Analytics and hands on experience on any performance platforms
5. Brainstorming : Degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or any preferred (from tier1/tier2 institutions)
Experience : 3-5 years and above
Platform- Mobile App based work
Other Rewards :
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here!!!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities To take care of end to end project management for security and technology operations. Ensure seamless requirement gathering and oversee service delivery by liaising effo [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Expert in Company Law, financial sector regulations (RBI / SEBI / IRDA etc.) - Hands on dealing with financial sector regulators - Experience in interacting with in [...]
Job Description Hindi Call Center CCE Bpo JOB Fresher - 0- 2 years call centre experience. 1. handling customers 2. handling their queries 3. handling stock 4. maintaining excel sheet 5. check [...]
Job Description ICG Risk Analysis (IRAUs) is an integral part of the Institutional Credit Management (ICM) organization. The IRAUs mandate is to deliver best-in-class credit risk analysis, monitoring [...]