Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited
Job Purpose : To maximize the sales of a company's goods or services by making powerful and successful sales presentations in different settings to crack profitable deals and referrals also identifying new markets and business opportunities thereby achieve sales targets.
Job Responsibility :
1. Independently achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
2. To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
3. Ensure member acquisition targets are achieved as per the company norms through different sources.
To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handlings objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service are met always.
5. Ensure member is updated on all the recent updates from the organization.
6. To prepare sales proposals for prospective clients.
7. Regular liaison sales/Pre-sales and member relations department.
8. Identifying new markets and business opportunities thereby providing unexplored avenues.
Skill Required :
- Possess the ability to perform independently.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
What is in it for you?
- Grooming and Development as a sales person
- Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers
- Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships
- High Earning potential through Incentives
- Defined Career Growth path
- Regular Skill enhancement programs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description 1. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency 2. To generate leads & converting leads into sales 3. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team a [...]
Job Role: - Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints - Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on [...]
Location - Delhi Job Description - Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering - Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to co [...]
Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities 5 years of development experience. Excellent proficiency in Java. - Prior end-to-end experience in one tech stack (front-end and bac [...]