ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a team of entrepreneurs that is passionate about building products that users love and solving problems that have a large-scale impact. We are passionate about changing how healthcare is provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
You would help employees and employers use their health insurance and health benefits in the most seamless way possible.
- Develop a deep level of understanding and knowledge of the entire product, systems and processes
- Onboard corporates (including the collection of documents & payment, and sending the same to insurer)
- Onboard HR/Admins and employees on the product
- Follow and execute SOP for onboarding with zero deviations
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or chat
- Support corporate escalations on onboarding
- Interact with internal and external teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues on onboarding
- Drive 100% customer retention by delivering extraordinary service
ABOUT YOU :
You understand the importance of customer success and you take pride in going over and beyond to help your customers. You always put your customer first. You have strong communication skills, and you are passionate about helping people. You can think on the feet to come up with creative solutions for customer issues.
- At least 2-4 year of experience in customer success/client servicing/relationship management
- Great command of English (both oral and written)
- Comfortable using modern tools like Intercom, Slack, Google Suite, Hubspot
- Prefer work experience in startups
- Experience in dealing with data handling/Excel
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Project Associate, Early Childhood Friendly Cities (Nurturing Neighborhoods Challenge) What is WRI? WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objec [...]
* Principal Consultant, C# Function : Operations Location: Bangalore, India With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with [...]
- Provide leadership and manage system test teams for 4g/5g programs Key Responsibilities - Going through 3GPP standards, architectural and design documents to come up with thorough and in-depth t [...]
Quantitative Engineer - Eqs Portfolio Analytics Strats Location(s) IN-Bengaluru Job ID 2021-69811 Schedule Type Full Time Level Associate Function(s) Quantitative Engineer Region India Divisio [...]