www.EaseMyTrip.com (Easy Trip Planners Ltd)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting & vetting of various Commercial Contracts such as Vendor agreements, Service contracts, Business Agreements, Product License Agreements, MOUs, Letter of intent, Non-Disclosure agreements, Teaming agreement, Reseller agreement, Master Services Agreement.
- Negotiating Contracts with attorney and concluding Legal documentation thereof.
- Draft and maintain various agreement templates.
- Maintenance and administration of legal agreements and other relevant documents to be kept in the custody of Legal department.
- To research and advise the Company on various Legal matters covering various Business Laws.
- Compliance of other Laws related to the Company.
Collaboration with Product team members for getting the Patentable ideas, existing Patent search, infringement study, drafting application for Trademark, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a graduate/post graduate in law. Graduation or certification in IPR related Laws will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to US Contract laws and patent laws. Exposure to other International contract law or specialization in contracts / commercial law and US patent laws would be desirable.
- Excellent skill of using standard and advanced features of Microsoft Word for reviewing and drafting contracts.
- At least 2 or more years experience in a similar function.
- Exposure in a global services organization would be of advantage.
Knowledge, Skills And Personal Attributes Required
- Should have passion in the field of Law and willing to stretch on work.
- Passionate to know about new technologies, IP related work.
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) in contract drafting, good negotiation, and execution skills i.e. ability to draft, negotiate contracts.
- Strong communication skills and good command over English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate legal issues and solutions in an articulate, precise and effective manner.
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team and a fast-paced dynamic business environment.
- Leverages business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to customer.
- Anticipates potential barriers and develops alternate strategies; formulates an informed action plan to solve the problem.
- Personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: LegalRaasta is a technology platform to simplify legal and business-related matters. We are committed to helping startups and small business owners in legal compliance related to [...]
Advt. No. CE-02/2021 BHEL invites applications forOne Position of Senior Consultant/ Lead Consultantat its Corporate Office. The position shall be based at New Delhi. Eligibility Criteria: Any retired [...]
Job Description Job Duties & Key Responsibilities * Duties and Responsibilities - To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets. Meeting the Target on C [...]
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of lif [...]