Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Software Engineers with diverse capability in development, enhancement and bug fixing of web applications and APIs
- Develop visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
- Work closely with application developers to test, configure, and optimize servers based on application demands; work with large volume, heavy load databases.
- Development of travel/ eCommerce web application components and interfaces using the latest web technologies including Angular JS, Vue JS, Node.js and express.js
- Work closely with the product managers and other team members to build features, functionality, and application to enhance our user's experience.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and code.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Debugging critical issues at the production level.
- Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
- Delivering status updates to the management and stakeholders regularly.
- Deploy feature releases and patch releases on development, QA, and production environments.
- Conduct Code Reviews to ensure coding standards, best practices, and avoid potential performance issues.
- Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
- Experience writing technical documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Previous working experience of a minimum of 3 years as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- Strong understanding of Node.js, express.js
- Must have hands-on experience with Angular JS or Vue JS.
- Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
- Execute all changes of DB schema and maintain a controlled development database environment.
- Creating RESTful web services with JSON payload and responses.
- Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications for desktop and mobile with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind
- Strong understanding of HTML5,CSS3 and Responsive Web design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of promises and async/await.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to architect large software from scratch.
- Knowledge of Google cloud would be an added advantage.
- Team-player, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Business Head - North Reports to Vice President - Sales Skill Set Required 1. Engineering or MBA Graduate from premier institutes having 16-22 years of experience in driving/leading sales [...]
Head - Business Development The Business Development Head will be responsible for spearheading the business interests of the company. Prerequisites : - Work experience as Business Development [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: - Lead a team of Software Engineers with diverse capability in development, enhancement and bug fixing of web applications and APIs - Develop visioning skills and abil [...]
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and r [...]