Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Oracle Product Management Cloud is a digitally Connected Product Management solution that provides a digital thread across the entire Product Lifecycle and value chain for accelerated market, cost reduction and improved quality.
Its Products include
Innovation Management - which delivers enterprise class capabilities to streamline, translate, optimize, and execute a balanced, achievable portfolio targeted to deliver winning offerings matched to growth strategies. Embedded analytics enabled for faster decisions and traceability.
Oracle Product Development Cloud - to enhance the product record through Item and Approved Manufacturer List (AML) Management, Bill of Materials (BOM) management, Change Management,
and Supplier Collaboration.
Oracle Quality Management Cloud that provides an enterprise solution to define, identify, analyse, and correct quality events and improve the overall effectiveness, safety, and profitability of products and services.
The Oracle Configurator Cloud - a powerful guided selling and configuration product that enables flexible modelling of configurable, multi-option, and customizable products and services.
Oracle Product Data Hub Cloud - where users can rapidly commercialize, govern, and publish product master data for globalized manufacturing and Omni channel commerce, seamlessly syndicate data to internal and external applications and marketplaces with a single multidomain solution, delivering trusted and commercialized product information.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain Software applications
• Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
• Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
• Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
• Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
• Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
• Provide pre & post-implementation support.
• Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
• Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Proficient in developing Web applications and Enterprise applications
- 4-12 years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming
- Good knowledge in Java/J2EE Design Patterns.
- Possess good experience in Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Linux O/S
Having prior experience in Supply Chain Management Domain & ADF Technology Expertise will be an added advantage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
5 years or more experience of which minimum four years in development of tools in content search IPP - Information | Power | People Senior Developer Content Search Guru Five (5) years [...]
Greetings from Collaborate Solutions Pvt Ltd..! We are immediately hiring "Java Developer" with 3yrs -10yrs of Experience. Role:"Java Developer" Experience: 3 to 10 Years Job Descripti [...]
Greetings from Collaborate Solutions Pvt Ltd..! We are immediately hiring "Java Developer" with 3yrs -10yrs of Experience. Role:"Java Developer" Experience: 3 to 10 Years Job Descriptio [...]
Job Description The Application Developer Platform team at Oracle provides the tools, frameworks, and cloud services that are used in our market-leading Oracle Cloud Applications (SaaS). This platfo [...]