Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
PERSONAL SACRETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Reporting to senior management and performing
secretarial and administrative duties.
2. Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and
3. Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping
4. Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and
making travel arrangements.
5. Managing internal and external correspondence on
behalf of senior management.
6. Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events
calendar, and sending reminders.
7. Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as
8. Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging
refreshments, if required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We want delivery boys for swiggy in these locations - ludhiana - patiala - Jalandhar - chandigarh - Amritsar - mohali Etc Requirements Own vehicle and driving licence [...]
Laptop or computer basic needs to work from home as a part timer *Work anywhere in india join us online and get part time *Work any time ,any where part time to do *Should have own laptop or de [...]
Need teachers for economics, accounts and business studies in amritsar. Salary is competitive. [...]
We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccu [...]