Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
PERSONAL SACRETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Reporting to senior management and performing
secretarial and administrative duties.
2. Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and
3. Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping
4. Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and
making travel arrangements.
5. Managing internal and external correspondence on
behalf of senior management.
6. Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events
calendar, and sending reminders.
7. Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as
8. Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging
refreshments, if required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details: CURRENT OPENING JOB DETAILS:- Electricians are responsible for the general upkeep of a Hotel's electrical system. They are required to inspect the premises regularly, conduct ro [...]
Job Description JOB DETAILS:- The Dishwashers duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They [...]
Job Description As a kitchen helper or a food service helper, your duties may include: wash work tables, meat blocks, cupboards, walls and appliances and clean kitchen work areas, equipment, utensils [...]
Job Description JOB DETAILS:- They can specialize in psychiatry, Medical-Surgical, Community Health and Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. B.SC NURSES RESPONSIBILITIES:- 1. Helping th [...]