Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
PERSONAL SACRETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Reporting to senior management and performing
secretarial and administrative duties.
2. Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and
3. Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping
4. Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and
making travel arrangements.
Managing internal and external correspondence on
behalf of senior management.
6. Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events
calendar, and sending reminders.
7. Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as
8. Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging
refreshments, if required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Interested candidate can contact me on - 9537331157 or share whats app Eligibility criteria - Age: 24 to 35 - Education: Graduation comple [...]
Without interview direct joining in all private banks Male and females can apply both option Salary 18k to 20k per month Profile - Account opening, KYC holder, credit card promotion, security guard [...]
HUGE NEW VACANCY FOR ALL FRESHERS IN INDIGO AIRLINES. HIRING ENERGETIC AND BRIGHT CANDIDATES. Ground staff required for indigo Airlines- Airport job - apply fast Indigo airlines hiring for jobs fre [...]
Manager - Business Development - Life Insurance Grade - BDM (Business Development Manager) Pay Roll: On Roll Experience: Mini. 1-2 Years or Above in any sales. CTC: 2.40LPA 2.76LPA + Ince [...]