PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Conducting analysis of website and application
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP
Developing back-end portals with an optimized
3. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
4. Integrating data storage solutions.
5. Responding to integration requests from front-end
6. Finalizing back-end features and testing web
7. Updating and altering application features to enhance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Dear Candidate, Greetings from Sapphire Software Solutions!!!!!!! Please go through the below mentioned Job Description. Eligibility: BE (IT, CE, EC), BCA, MCA, BSC IT, MSC I [...]
Job Description - object oriented programming - Knowledge of PHP Frameworks - Database and System Design - Agile Software Development - Laravel 4/5 Framework - REST APIs, New Relic, Redis, [...]