PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Conducting analysis of website and application
Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized
3. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
4. Integrating data storage solutions.
5. Responding to integration requests from front-end
6. Finalizing back-end features and testing web
7. Updating and altering application features to enhance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: ITechServ is a provider of world-class software and website development and consulting services. We develop, implement and maintain software solutions that solve business problems [...]
Job Description - Planning delivery timetables - Ensuring stores have enough stock - Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand - Overseeing the ordering and packaging process - [...]
Job Details: JOB DETAILS:- They can specialize in psychiatry, Medical-Surgical, Community Health and Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. B.SC NURSES RESPONSIBILITIES:- 1. Helping th [...]
Job Description CRE features and functions in automotive industry Contact management system that serves to record necessary contact information of customers in an accessible place. ... Sales lead t [...]