Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Job Description: Kinetic Modeling Specialist
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Modeling Specialist within R&D; Modeling group located in Gurgoan, India. The group hosts modeling capabilities in the area of process modeling, CFD modeling and molecular modeling. The role is accountable for the development of reactor and process models, which are critical to the commercialization and ongoing support of PMT technology. This position reports to the Manager of Applications Research & Modeling, HITC
- Develop and deliver reactor, kinetic and process models which meet the needs of R&D;, Engineering,
and Sales Support
- Develop Yield Estimating Tools which meet the needs of Engineering and Sales Support
- Use understanding of kinetics, mass transfer and reaction engineering to make innovative contributions to PMT technology development efforts
- Develop enhanced work processes and modeling techniques
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Monitors scientific and modeling literature to understand the state of the art, and makes recommendations for acquisition of new modeling equipment or tools.
Basic Candidate Requirements
- A PhD in Chemical Engineering with 2+ years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development or reaction engineering, or:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering together with a minimum of 5 years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development or reaction engineering.
Additional Candidate Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills to understand and document customer requirements and to effectively convey recommendations to other disciplines.
- Familiar with Six-Sigma tools and their application
- Knowledge of UOP technologies: Refining/Petrochemicals/Gas Processing applications
- Good mastery of process simulation and numerical methods to solve ODEs, PDEs and perform optimization
- Good statistics background with emphasis in non-linear parameter estimation and experimental design
- Excellent computer programming skills (Fortran, C#, Visual Basic)
- Ideal candidate is high-energy, creative, and a self-starter, who demonstrates technical excellence and is comfortable working in a team environment
- Understanding of CFD tools such as ANSYS fluent is a plus
PHD chemical engg
- JOB ID: HRD112942
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Sector 36,Pace City II,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122004,India
Early Career (ALL)
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Minimum 15 years of working experience in Central / State governments or PSUs preferably in administrative role requiring extensive stakeholder coordination. Minimum Requirements PFD Prefe [...]
Dear candidates we are hiring for Content moderation Process Language required kannada or Malayalam (Any) Moderate content for a Global Social Platform. 24*7 Shifts. JOb Location Gurgaon. [...]
JD – Retail Architect Key Profile Requirements - (MUST HAVE) Minimum 10 years of extensive Enterprise implementation experience Prior experience of designing, integrating, and managing co [...]
Inside Sales Representative Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we aim to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove expe [...]