Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
Replicon is looking for a PHP Developer to develop, maintain and optimize company web sites and plugins, extensions. This role requires a responsible individual who has hands-on experience with high-traffic website / Web Application development and can balance multiple projects that involve working with the marketing team for executing different online marketing activities. The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver and a team player who has a passion for delivering business results.
- Collaborate with a cross-Functional team to discuss and understand software requirements and design/implement flow.
- Write clean, reusable,
tested and efficient code that uses best practices
- Continuous self-code review, bug fixing and performance tuning to make the application robust.
- Focus on Cross-browser/Responsive user interfaces with high attention towards details and user accessibility.
- Follow agile based SDLC, including daily standups with client using voice/video and text.
- Must take the ownership in delivering high-performance application with complete knowledge of End-to-End system
- Develop a framework of technical design and architecture of products taking functionalities, maintainability, and performance into account.
- Good at building test-cases
- Break down complex requirements and workflows into elegant technical solutions and architectures.
- Respond to bug reports with correction plans as well as root cause analysis to prevent future issues.
- Leverage third party APIs to build integrations with other systems.
- Recommend ways to improve performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
- Improve application observability by adding custom metrics, monitoring, and logging
- Participate in project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation
Mandatory and Desired Skills:
- Good knowledge of latest web application development trends and web tools/technologies
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of OO principles, Algorithms and Data Structures
- Good in Application Architecture and in relational database designing including caching systems
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Expert knowledge in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel, Zend, Yii, Symfony, Codeigniter and Cakephp
- Good knowledge with implementing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ORM concepts
- Expert knowledge in at least MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with UI: HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap or similar framework
- Experience in CMS tools like WordPress, Drupal.
- Experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools.
- Experience working using CLI in Unix/Linux server environments
- Produce high-quality, commented and documented code that will easily be maintainable
- Gather requirements and perform technical leadership duties to deliver and support applications and solutions.
- Practice and mentor Agile and Continuous Development practices
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Node JS Developer in Bangalore, India Node JS Developer We are looking for NodeJS Developers who can design and develop backend applications that are highly robust and scalable. The person is an excel [...]
Looking for top PHP , Laravel , Symfony web Developers in Bangalore Ideal candidate describes themselves as a Software Engineer and not a web developer. This Developer is expected to have strong techn [...]
Drupal Developer (2- 5 years) Drupal Developer will develop web applications and workflows using Drupal. The person would understand business needs of the customers and is expected to write go [...]