Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
- Work closely with a team of Product Managers to create a cohesive intuitive user experience for our suite of products.
- Use your knowledge of best practices to design for the full life cycle, from requirement refinement to full fidelity prototypes.
- Design modern material design based responsive UIs for our new apps, bringing a consumer level user experience to complicated enterprise software.
- Design enhancements to our existing web, mobile, and kiosk apps.
- Work with the Engineering team to get the technical business needs met while ensuring that the user experience is the top priority.
- Perform usability sessions and interpret market data as you fuze business requirements into functional software, keeping the user as the champion along the way.
- Infer business intelligence coming from Sales and Marketing, and translate the information in a way makes the user experience compelling.
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with light documentation to support your vision.
- Enjoy daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with people who are as passionate about the end-user experience as you are!
- 5 years designing user experiences, and interaction design, for rich, interactive, consumer or enterprise, web applications
- Work experience in start-ups, or start-up like environments
- Web 2.0 design experience and knowledge of current trends in design patterns
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design skills, disciplines, and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
- Experience with data heavy applications for business users nice to have
- Evidence you thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work
- Bachelors Degree HCI - Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Informatica User Experience (UX) team propels the design and usability of a broad spectrum of data-integration and data-management products. We are a globally diverse, world-class group of designe [...]
Responsibilities - Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and business goals unique to our users, and collect valuable user feedback and insight to inform product decisions - Take owners [...]
Job Opening Details back to list Reference Code: YR542 Job Title: ESS Solution Design - OSS / BSS Category: Job Description: Knowledge of OSS Service Assurance domain and related COTS, Open source sui [...]
1. Be responsible for/maintain the aesthetics of the brand in all creative collateral. 2. Source/create artworks for branding and packaging Designs. 3. Conceptualize, design, edit packaging file [...]