Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Sales Manager with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record and a solid business acumen to join our Global Sales Organization. This experienced sales leader will play a key role in leading a team of Account Executives, coaching/training and assisting in creating funnel. Most importantly, they will be actively involved in closing deals, selling our entire portfolio of products across industry verticals. They will work closely with Customers, Lead Generation and Marketing. We have:
- A strong Onboarding and Sales Training Curriculum that will set you and your Account Executives up for success; on-going training facilitated by Sales Enablement to ensure you and your team have the tools and knowledge to achieve and exceed quota.
- An established sales process of Solution Value Selling for you to coach your Account Executives to follow that we know works for the market segment.
- An opportunity for you to represent all that Replicon has to offer from our Product Portfolio across all industry verticals.
- A strong, reliable pipeline of incoming Qualified Leads! We will fill your team s pipeline for them to manage the end to end sales process from Qualified Lead all the way to Winning the Deal!
What you ll do:
- Coach, mentor and motivate your team of Account Executives on sales process and quota achievement
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results
- Conducting weekly forecasting meeting and coaching on strategies to create pipeline and drive closures
- Establish account relationships with key decision makers when necessary to drive deals forward
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Own and achieve sales targets for new business sales in the market segment
- Post Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- 5 years of software sales experience in an individual contributor role, including 2 years sales management experience
- Strong people manager with proven record of sales success in a similar B2B/business software application environment and have sold globally
- Successful track record of consistently hitting quota in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Experience managing and executing in a pre-defined sales model
- Experience with a CRM solution (we use Salesforce.com) and Web Conferencing Technology (we use Zoom)
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication and written skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What you will do - Develop the API automation framework to improve end to end quality of the microservices-based platform based products of Socxo - Lead efforts to design, develop of API tests to [...]
Who you are - 3-5 years of Inside Sales, Business development experience in USA/UK/EU Geo in IT Software products/SaaS solutions - Familiarity with LinkedIn and examples of prospecting and method [...]
Dot net developer Experience: 5 - 7 years Location: Bangalore Dot net developer Socxo Bangalore Job description Socxo is looking for Full - stack Software Dot net Engineers for Cl [...]
MongoDB Administrator Experience : 6+ years Skills : - Mandatory Technical Competencies: RDBMS: Mongo DB, Mysql, Json, OS: Linux / Unix / Sun Solaris and Windows - Should be ab [...]