Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
- A Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- An in-house creative team that you will work with on demand generation campaigns across all of our solutions.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList .
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- A lot of creative work of analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies.
- 10 years of in-house organic SEO experience.
- Strong knowledge of current SEO strategies and trends.
- Strong problem solving and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to influence others and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of online marketing and how to build online products
- Proficiency in HTML markup and web development.
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting including SQL, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Hands on experience with Google, Bing and 3rd party search tools.
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Good knowledge of best practices for multi-regional websites, local SEO etc.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates; familiarity with online SEO resources, tools, blogs, and forums.
- You love digging into data - analyzing performance metrics for different marketing campaigns.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment.
What you ll do:
- Create a robust search engine optimization strategy for Replicon, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive testing and growth.
- Manage SEO performance including keyword analysis, content writing, meta tags and link building
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Create effective strategies for search engine optimization.
- Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
- Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites; Lead research for SEO friendly keywords.
- Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
- Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
- Stay up to date with current technology and trends within the SEO arena and communicate to the rest of the marketing team.
- Working with the marketing team to develop the online strategy
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role - Having architectural vocabulary is a plus - A portfolio of published articles - Knowledge of Content Manage [...]
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with a 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problem [...]
Job Description: Major Deliverables: - Lead the digital marketing efforts for ecommerce brand - formulate & lead digital communication with a specific focus on performance & growth campaigns. [...]
Need a Digital marketing manager with 5-6 years experience in SEO, ASO, marketing ops, google ad sense, DV360, OTT channels etc - Google Play experience is a must. This could be a managing game on [...]