Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
Replicon , the Time Intelligence company , has a comprehensive suite of products , powered by the Time Intelligence Platform , to manage enterprise time , projects , people , costs , gross pay profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180 countries around the globe.
Replicon is seeking an entrepreneurial , self- motivated and energetic PPL (Pay Per Lead) Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of Marketing Specialists. With your team , you will be working on different PPL sites that Replicon is on; monitor , analyze and change the strategies , content and working around these listings.
This role will require your expertise on pay per lead marketing to own a product link and drive through Small , Mid and Large markets.
You should either be working or be flexible to work during the North American Shifts .
- A stable and profitable Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution and an established global customer base.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList .
- Opportunity to be part of a global company and contribute towards building an exciting business.
- In- house corporate project with internal stakeholders , in the marketing department of Replicon , planning and optimising the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns.
- Exposure to multiple campaigns giving you lots of variety and challenging work.
- A lot of creative work of analysing trends and results , while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPL campaign.
- 8 years of total experience , minimum 2 / 3 years experience as Digital Marketing Manager overseeing PPL / CPL activities.
- Professional experience in analysis of data and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns.
- Experience in generating Leads and Businesses through Digital Campaigning.
- Experience in formulating and implementing Digital Campaigns.
- General understanding of SEM and advanced digital marketing skills.
- Self- starter with a positive outlook.
- Analytical and inquisitive , with excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about biddable media with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels.
What you ll do:
- Monitor and optimize existing PPL sites where Replicon is added and find methods of Lead Generation and growth.
- Responsible for supporting the team in analyzing , reporting and managing the different PPL Sites that Replicon is in and plan for future PPL / Review Sites.
- Keep in doing a competitive study on new PPL Sites and find new PPL sites and analyze if Replicon should be listed.
- Monitor and contact review site Administrators for content optimization.
- Coordinate with different teams to analyze the growth and changes around these sites.
- Contribute new ideas or plan of action towards marketing activities like webinars , campaigns , marketplaces and websites.
- Continually identify improvements in the process , bring up efficiency recommendations based on data and analysis.
- Execute PPL strategy based on agreed upon parameters leveraging a team of Marketing Specialists using data and process in specific regions.
- Participate and contribute to the growth of PPL channel strategy.
- Tracking daily , weekly monthly KPI's to identify opportunities for improvement in performance regularly reporting to management.
- Audit and validate the work of specialists and analysts.
- Build an effective team and continually recruit to keep staffing level stable optimum.
- Oversee the team PPL Specialists Data Dashboarding Analysts - Mentor , manage and train the team members.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: We, at Urban Company (earlier UrbanClap), are enabling commerce for home services. Over the last 5 and more years, since we have started the company, we have emerged as a clear ma [...]
Core Engineering Payments - Software Engineer Associate - Payments Platform Location(s) IN-Bengaluru Job ID 2020-68529 Schedule Type Full Time Level Associate Function(s) Software Engineer Reg [...]
With 12 to 15 years experience in Project and Program Mgmt Must have managed large team Experience in Retail industry will be added advantage, [...]
* Job Description System Integrator SW Infotainment Head Unit for Mercedes Benz VANs Our team at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India works on the new intuitive and intelligen [...]