Post : HVAC Design Engineer
Location : Banglore
Candidate should be able to ,
• Efficiently design HVAC services
• Efficiently handle the project.
• Effectively communicate with the client during presentations
• Know software’s like AUTOCAD + REVIT + MS OFFICE
• Know in-depth knowledge on HVAC systems and worked on projects in India.
• Should be able to prepare Bill of quantities and Tender Specifications.
• Should be able to work with vendors to understand all the recent products in the HVAC field.
• Should be having experiences of site inspections for all the HVAC systems
• Should be aware of all the codes and standard followed across the country.
• Know to read and understand architectural plans, structural plans
• Know calculations on Heatload + Static pressure etc
• Efficiently work with team to carry out the team orders.
• Proactively understand and act accordingly during the project.
Share your Updated CV on [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Skill required: Settlements - APTP Post Trade Settlements Designation: Management Level - Associate Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: 1-3 [...]
INFORMATION SCIENCE & ENGINEERING : Teaching Faculty Atria Institute of Technology (A.I.T.) invites applications and nominations for a faculty position for all levels (Assistant / Associate / Profe [...]
Work Locations : DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Iblur Gate, Sarjapur Road - Outer Ring Road Junction, Bengaluru Bangalore 560102 A Guest Service Agent prov [...]
Job Description job description java developer in bengaluru / bangalore Function - Digital >> About KPMG in India KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firmaffiliated with [...]