The Muthoot Group
The Muthoot Group is hiring for Customer care Executive & Junior Relationship Executive for Delhi North West
Its a great opportunity for fresher's to start your career.
ABOUT MUTHOOT GROUP:
The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big
& small town of the country, is home to 22 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a
global presence and having 30,000 employees strong workforce. Over 2 Lakh customers visit
The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers
(including repeat customers) till date. The Group recently celebrated 132 years of unblemished
business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial
Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country.
INTERVIEW PROCESS IS ONLINE:
Minimum Education Qualification : - Must be a Graduate from Regular College
Interested Candidate share their resume on [email protected]
WhatsApp on (phone hidden)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Customer Care Executive (Females Preferred) (Age up to 29 years).
- Handle branch walk-ins for business generation.
- Generate referrals through existing customer base and walk-ins.
- Meetings with HNI, corporates and institutional clients to promote gold loan proposition.
- Get involved in branch catchment area combing activities, out-bound sales calls and neighborhood marketing
- To handle customer requests and complaints and take it to closure.
- Understand the need of the customer and cross sell other products accordingly.
- Generate business and leads for other products like insurance, NCDs,gold coin and Money transfer.
- Enter meetings, leads, conversions(self-sourced and referred leads) in play book/CRM daily.
- Ensure follow up and sales closure for leads generated.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Conducting outbound marketing activities to ensure continuous Walk-In the branches.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Ensuring that the company delivers the highest standards of service to all customers.
- Provide information to customers regarding the company new offerings & new schemes.
- Analyze the needs of customer and cross sell company product & services accordingly.
- Assist in identifying opportunities within accounts; improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database.
- Ensuring transparency in all dealings with customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR JRE / RE (Relationship Executive) (Males Preferred) (Age up to 29
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellerys as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentially in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
Thanks & Regards,
Regional HR (DNW)
The Muthoot Group
Perks and Benefits
Salary + Incentives + Bonus
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Key SkillsfresherFinancial ServicesCross SellingAccountingFinancegraduateBankingBusiness Developmentsales
UG:B.A in Any Specialization,B.B.A / B.M.S in Management,B.Com in Commerce,B.Ed in Education,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Role: - Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints - Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on [...]
Location - Delhi Job Description - Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering - Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to c [...]
Job Title: Analyst Location: Pune , India Document Custody India is an extension of leading Deutsche Bank Document Custody Ops in USA. Being part of the team, you will be reviewing multiple US mor [...]
Job Role: - Outstanding writing skills, communication skill, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail. - Must be research oriented. - Experience in writing various blogs, [...]