About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Deliver budgeted sales target and increase sales productivity
- Segment focus, customer focus needs-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship penetration through multi-product selling or bundles around anchor product
- Drive and monitor area sales strategy, create sales opportunities, evaluate effectiveness
- Build and manage relationship with business partners / intermediaries / channels
- Sells anchored product with bundling, mainly focuses outbound activities
- Drive the right sales culture and attitude
- Operational quality – manage sales controllable error, rejection, approval rate, TAT etc.
- Continuous sales improvement effort, through active engagement with Product, Credit & Operations
- Manage customer experience & NIL Customer Complaints
- MIS accuracy and discipline
- Effective capacity and cost management
- Lead and manage a team of 2 to 4 Managers
- The Right Coach
- Engage every team member and build strong team work
- Effective performance / scorecard / vintage mix management within budget, discipline in performance management
- Identify and groom potential sales leaders
- Upgrade people management skill constantly
- Manage Attrition of Sales force
- Ensure CDD, MLP & TCF diligence and adherence to operational risk controls and procedures in day-to-day sales teams management
- Discipline in HR and training related matters, Operational Risk Standards
- Zero tolerance of risk and compliance breaches
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practices
- Being measured against Governance and Operational Risk review result of responsible sales units
- Ensure no adverse findings in internal / external audit, governance and compliance review
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. MBA’s will be preferred.
- Sales experience of at-least 2-3 years of which 1 year in managing a direct sales team will be preferred
- Should possess strong people management and leadership skills to manage approx 15-50 sales people
- Experience in handling Deposit Products of a Bank would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job requisition ID :: 1871 Date: Apr 15, 2021 Location: Chennai Designation: Assistant Manager Entity: DTTILLP What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact that matt [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Technical Delivery Manager is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to [...]
Job requisition ID :: 1871 Date: Apr 15, 2021 Location: Chennai Designation: Assistant Manager Entity: DTTILLP What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact t [...]
Looking for an energetic person to identify sales, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. - An acquisition role needs to acquire new cust [...]