Title/Designation: Technical Consultant -Supply Chain
Job Category: Consulting/Professional Services
Job Details: JAVA, Mule, PowerBI, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST, Gradle, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka, State Machine
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
• Assists Architects in preparing Design Architecture with detail of integration adapters, cloud, Azure services etc
• Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project. Creates detailed tasks on overall project plan (i.e. during sales cycle, after the project plan is complete,
or based on enhancements).
• Develops and executes test scripts to ensure Blue Yonder software consistently meets the customer's business objectives. Develops Technical specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design.
• Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team. Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations.
• Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
• Provides technical support during the "go-live" period. Provides primary user support and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity. • Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
• Serves as a Technical liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors. • Understands how the Blue Yonder solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver).
• In this role, the associate is expected to handle technical requirement gathering, technical design, development and validation of the custom workflow on projects of various degrees of complexity in an independent manner working with the project teams.
• The associate needs to work with different team within Blue Yonder like PD and Cloud. Position involves a role that is responsible for implementation of custom workflow and integration.
• These include independently handling the implementation and provide workflow solution to technical gaps within the product
Desired skills and experience:
• Expert in Java , Microservices, State Machines
• Power BI report experience is a plus
• Understanding of ETL, working with Cubes, DAX queries is a must
• Deep experience in Integration methods
• Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, GIT, Gradle, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB
• Quality tooling and automation frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
• Cloud experience a plus
• Jenkins or other CI/CD tool is a plus
• Static analysis and code coverage tools such as Checkstyle, PMD, Spotbugs, SonarCube, Cobertura, JaCoCo are plus
• Has worked either in development of custom workflows or application development roles.
• Associate should have strong development knowledge in below areas.
• Should be ready for short/long term customer travels during implementation phase of the project.
• Should be able to translate the requirement to the working workflow. • Should be a self-motivated and good team player in his/her own sense. It is mandatory to have good knowledge of Java and RBDMS concepts and administration. • Should have hands on experience with installing and configuring the product and understand the interactions within various modules.
• Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of any defect management tool will be an added advantage.
• Should be able to drive a KT and Transition plan effectively.
• Excellent communication skill, self-starter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Required Technical and Professional Expertise Minimum 6- years and 4- years in ServiceNow Experience in SNow Discovery module with experience in implementation, configur [...]
Job Description Cloud Active Directory - Module Lead Job Description: Good experience in Active Directory is preferred. Experience in ensuring all scheduled cloud migrations are completed w [...]
Job Description Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of Acceldata Products and services to support and enhance Big Data computing solutions that often span on-premis [...]
Introduction IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement or [...]