Blue Yonder Title:
- Sr PD Operations Analyst
Other Comparable titles:
- Sr. Governance Compliance Advisor, Sr Software Engineer
- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “ Best Places to Work ”
- Seeking an astute individual that has a strong technical foundation with the additional ability to be hands-on with the broader engineering team as part of the development/deployment cycle, and deep knowledge of industry best practices, with the ability to implement them working with both the platform, and the product teams.
- Confidently represents quality or our products and portfolio, including vision and functional and technical roadmaps,
within the company and, when necessary, to strategic customers by performing quality, PSR reviews and building analytical dashboards to monitor and track Key Performance Indicators for our organization.
- Core responsibilities to include quality reviews for all our product releases. Should have been involved in architecting and designing (along with counterparts and distinguished Architects) a ground up cloud native (we use Azure) SaaS product using latest DevSecOps tools like Jenkins, Splunk, Jira, PowerBI, Swagger, TM4J, Blazemeter, AppDynamics, Docker, Azure, Kubernetes, GitHub, Salesforce etc
- There is an increased focus on quality to provide best SaaS experience to our customers. The incumbent will need to have leadership qualities to drive the quality reviews by connecting with the stakeholders of various products and perform reviews as per the release readiness review gates established for quality and PSR.
- Some part of the job will include reporting the quality metrics from Jira/ Salesforce using reporting and analytics tool like PowerBI. Strong knowledge of building dashboards using PowrBi, Tableau or any such tool , the relational database experience, working with various datasources, working with Azure data lake/ data analytics to provide data driven insights through machine learning/ AI is a must have
Our current technical environment:
- Software: PowerBI, Jira, Azure Datalake, RDBMS, GIT, Hibernate, Rest API, OAuth, Splunk, DevSecOps tools
- Application Architecture : Scalable, Resilient, event driven, secure multi-tenant Microservices architecture
- Cloud Architecture : MS Azure, Application Gateway
- Frameworks/ Others : Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Spark, NOSQL, RDBMS, SpringBoot, Gradle GIT, Ignite
What you’ll do:
- Strive to improve quality of our products by performing quality and PSR reviews as per the release readiness gates we have established.
- Build analytical automated dashboards to report and track the quality metrics using PowerBI connecting to Azure Data Lake and Salesforce
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM preferred) and minimum 7-10 years of experience in Software development, built Native SaaS product using latest DevSecOps tools, performed quality reviews as an architect
- Strong programming experience
- Demonstrable experience designing, building deploying and maintenance of enterprise cloud solutions (we use Azure) in AWS, Azure and or GCP
- Demonstrable experience with microservices based architecture on Cloud at scale.
- Experience with building analytical dashboards using PowerBI/ Tableau or any such tool and worked on Microsoft Azure/ Analytics
- Demonstrable experience, thorough knowledge and interests in Cloud native architecture, Distributed micro-services, Multi-tenant SaaS solution and Cloud Scalability, performance and High availability
- Experience with API management platforms & providing / consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with varied tools such as Spring Boot, OAuth, REST, GraphQL, Hibernate, NoSQL, RDBMS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Python
- Experience with DevSecOps, Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure automation.
- Good Understanding of secure architectures, secure configuration, identity management
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Responsibilities: - Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. - Plans concept by studying information and materials. - Illustrates concept by designing rough [...]
Job Summary. The Emergency Department Technician provides quality supportive patient care that involves direct and indirect patient care activities within the scope of practice under the direct super [...]
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants. Must be a self starter and an enthusiast to mobilize prospective c [...]
Greetings from ThoughtGreen Technologies Pvt Ltd. ThoughtGreen specializes in IT innovation and software services with an urge to provide substantial, sustainable and scalable benefits right away. Co [...]