Our people are our most important asset. Thank you for considering this opportunity as the next step in your career!
The Yantriks Data Science and Machine Learning team works closely with sales, product and engineering teams to design and implement the next generation of retail solutions. Data Science team members bear the heavy burden of turning both small, sparse and massive data into actionable insights with measurable improvements to the customer bottom line. They use rigorous analysis and repeatable processes to implement both black box and interpretable models.
- Independently, or alongside junior scientists, implement machine learning models by Procuring data from platform, client and public data sources
- Implementing data enrichment and cleansing routines
- Implementing features, preparing modeling data sets, feature selection, etc.
- Evaluating candidate models, selecting and reporting on test performance of final one
- Ensuring proper runtime deployment of models, and
- Implementing runtime monitoring of model inputs and performance in order to ensure continued model stability
- Work with product, sales and engineering teams helping shape up the final solution
- Use data to understand patterns, come up with and test hypothesis; iterate
- Help prepare sales materials, estimate hardware requirements, etc.
- Attend client meetings, online and onsite, to discuss new and current functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of data science experience, retail setting preferred
- 5+ years of Python programming experience
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Expertise with Big Data tech such as Hadoop and Spark, streaming and batch
- Desired knowledge of Kafka, Samza, Beam, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Solid understanding of data science and machine learning foundations
- Familiarity with deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, combinatorial optimization etc.
- Experience working with most of the following frameworks and libraries: Pandas, Numpy, sklearn, Keras, Tensorflow, Jupyter, Matplotlib etc.
- Solid experience working with any of the major cloud platforms, preferably GCP.
- Reasonable knowledge of modern software development tools, and respective best practices, such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, etc.
- Provable experience guiding junior data scientists in official or unofficial setting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn [...]
Position Description: The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) group at Fractal Analytics is actively involved in helping Fortune 500 companies by enabling them to discover how they c [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION 1)Clinical Domain Knowledge 2) Statistics skills i.e., SAP creation, randomization, sample calculation 3)Safety and Efficacy data analysis 4) Protocol Inputs 5) Statistical Review 6) M [...]
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptio [...]