Blue Yonder Title:
- Sr Support Engineer 2 (Cloud Applications/Retail/SaaS)
- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “ Best Places to Work ”
- Require an enthusiastic product support analyst with 8-11 years of experience to support the Category Management product. HeShe should have the zeal to learn new things and adapt to changes with ease.
- Core responsibilities to debug, resolve technical issues and answering functional queries to customers using Blue Yonder’ s heritage and cloud native (we use Azure) SaaS product in Category management.
- The team currently comprises of 50+ global associates across US, Mexico, Australia, India (COE)
and Poland (COE) and is expected to grow rapidly.
Our current technical environment:
- Software: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, ETL, Asp.net, VB.Net, PowerShell, Batch script, Unix, WPF, C#
- Application Architecture : Scalable, Resilient, event driven, secure multi-tier architecture
- Cloud Architecture: Microsoft Azure Public cloud and Blue Yonder Private Cloud
- Operating System: Windows and Unix
- Process - Incident, Change and Release management
- Integration Architecture: Web API, MuleSoft
- Reporting Technologies: Cognos
- Monitoring Tool: App Dynamics/Splunk
- Scheduling Tools: Ctrl-M
- Ticketing Tool: Salesforce/ServiceNow/JIRA
- Business Domain: Supply Chain / Retail
What you’ll do:
- Understanding Category Management product’s features and relevant architecture
- Understanding technical and functional queries by customer and provide resolution/work around
- Provide technical fixes for customization defects and develop interfaces for enhancement requests
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to derive an ideal solution for customer
- Collaborate with Product Development Team in case of Product Defects
- Provide excellent customer experience and solution support to BY customers with end-to-end ownership, proactive and innovative approach.
- Plan and execute implementation of high service quality through continuous improvements in the operational processes by regular tracking of operational metrics and leveraging lean methodology, automation etc.
- Own Tier 1 customer solution as required, enhances solution stability and service quality eventually enabling increase in customer satisfaction, consumption, and adoption of the service.
- Early engagement in Tier 1 customer implementation projects to ensure seamless delivery continuum into Operate through phased go-lives.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert providing mentorship to Support Engineers, delivers product/technical trainings.
- Consistently demonstrate customer centricity and relentless attitude to innovate through positive teamwork beyond his/her team
- Build and demonstrate high competency in product and domain, Azure & relevant tools and technologies, solution architecture etc.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of experience in Software development or Support
- Driving resolution customer issues mostly of high complexity and criticality including non-functional / performance related issues
- Provides direction and inputs for Root Cause analysis and proposes prevention ideas
- Guides/assists team members to resolve medium complexity issues
- Positively collaborates with TAM and supports consumption/adoption improvement plans.
- Consistently achieves high customer satisfaction and makes positive impact on NPS scores by displaying end-to-end ownership, engagement and pro-activeness.
- Owns implementation of high service quality through continuous improvements in the operational processes
- Experience in customer interactions / Escalation handling / Stakeholder Management
- Experience in application sizing, system integration and architecture design
- Experience in Oracle/SQL performance tuning
- Demonstrates high expertise in relevant contemporary and up to date SaaS technical toolsets like AppDynamics, Splunk
- Understanding of product life cycle and implementation strategies
- Willing to operate in flexible hours to suit customer / business needs
- Experience in Risk management to identify the factors and potential impacts to influence enhanced decision-making and improve effectiveness.
- Assertive communication skills
- Prior experience on tools to analyze server and application logs and dumps (ex: Wireshark, PERFMON, PerfView, Event viewer etc.) or applicable technology for the given BY solution
- Prior experience in .NET (C#, ASP.Net, VB, WPF) and scripting (batch and shell)
- Strong application performance engineering skills. For e.g., DB health analysis, RCA for failures related to deadlocks, blocking sessions, I/O latency, batch performance issues, etc
- Very Good understanding of Azure technologies, as relevant for a given BY solution
- 5-7 years’ experience of Object-Oriented Programming
- Hands on experience on Python scripting
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Block chain concepts
- Understanding of Machine Learning- develop algorithms, data evaluation and visualization, statistics and probability
- Understanding on the SaaS features– Continuous integration, DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins
- Prior working knowledge in Supply Chain Domain and / or Retail domain
- ITIL certified
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of o [...]
Job Description What this Job Entails: The Network Test Engineer III will submit technical solutions for requirements, as well as develop test plans network hardware and software solutions. This p [...]
When you attract people who have the DNA of pioneers and the DNA of explorers, you build a company of like-minded people who want to invent. And that s what they think about when they get up in the mo [...]
Job Description Job Description Lean Digital Core LDC is a multi-year 5 business and digital transformation program to future-proof the processes and technologies which enable the core capabilities [...]