- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Linguist will be involved in creating content for online products & services, Mobile and Web Applications.
- In a specific domain linguist needs to translate UI, Help, Marketing, legal/policy and glossaries content types with thoroughly self-editing and proofreading so as final product would be flawless and correct on each aspect of the language.
- He/she should be able comprehend source content in such a manner that target language with its whole characteristics should have retained its exact meaning without any error.
- He/she must translate on CAT tools and translation-oriented software.
- He/she must use TM (Translation Memory)
software to maintain the consistency throughout the domain.
- He/she must use internet for required research needed for the accurate translation.
- He/she must smartly use online and offline dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to ensure the accuracy of the terminology.
- He/she must work on all technical aspects of translation on computers, automated validation & quality check tools and methods to analyze documents to check the validity of his/her tasks.
- He/she must proactive to raise queries and seek replies from the clients before the short deadlines.
- He/she must understand and follow Style Guides of the specific projects and be able to suggest medication if required to the clients.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Languages/Translation/Computational Linguistics, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a language translation process
Min. Professional Requirements
- He/she should have work experience in regional language content writing, translation, copywriting, transcreation and editing.
- He/she should have an in-depth knowledge of native language with acceptable style, grammar and flow and related culture required for localization.
- Presence on Social Media Sites, blogging in regional language will be an advantage.
- He/she should be able to understand the requirements of clients after quality results.
- He/she should be able to modify himself/herself as per the required parameters of clients.
- He/she should be able to understand about the expected quality by client and create improvement plans required if issues are there.
- He/she should be able arbitrate the errors if unnecessarily marked and imposed by client/client's reviewer. He should have logical, to the point and positive approach towards arbitrations and feedback and of course with very polite and well-mannered way.
- He/she should have good communication skill in his/her native language and English to communicate with clients in confident and polite manner. Etiquettes and rules of meetings must be followed.
- He/She should be able to work with translation and production team with full support and involvement.
- He/She should have respect towards deadlines to avoid misses.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you meet our position requirements and can see yourself at Course5, we invite you to apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include the job title in your su [...]
About the company: After having worked and spent over 8 years of combined time in the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem and the services industry, the founders noticed a gap in the accounting and sup [...]
from 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Mumbai Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Job Details: - 3-6 years experience in Global Benefits administration includi [...]
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown [...]