Lead the FP&A; function for APAC, ensure comprehensive analysis of financial results with identification of risks & opportunities to enable decision making by the top management. Manage & improvise the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and offer recommendations to enhance financial performance. Additionally responsible for driving working capital initiatives for the regions.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- Overall responsibility for Financial planning and analysis for APAC .
- Accountable for the preparation of Annual Strategic Review (ASR), Quarterly rolling forecast and monthly estimates for region APAC.
- Ensure reporting requirements are met for CENTRIENT region APAC with highest level of accuracy,
quality and analytics within stipulated timelines.
- Budgeting and forecasting of volumes and average prices along with sales & Marketing team for APAC §Improvise current processes/systems (both Global and Local) & develop dashboards for ease of understanding, better insights and identification of potential risks/opportunities §Ensure compliance to Transfer Pricing regulations.
- Work closely with Sites and Accounting Team to ensure monthly and quarterly closing and accurate management reporting.
- Support decision making by use of various reporting Flash TME, monthly reporting, quarterly reporting, RAF,ASR, benchmarking info and various other financial planning tools.
- Responsible for driving working capital initiatives for the region
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Work with management to define action plans to achieve regionals strategy in line with global strategy.
- Work with the BU/region leadership team to define yearly plan for achieving the financial and business objectives.
- Support controllers in driving the objectives set in various projects.
- Work with various departments to improve the performance via reporting, challenging, support.
- Work with Sourcing, DSCM and Sales team to plan actions to improve WC initiatives and realize benefit.
Minimum of 6 - 7 years of experience.
Chartered accountant or MBA from top school
Sound Knowledge of Management Accounting and Control and able to use that knowledge in a business-driven environment
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who We Are: Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Oc [...]
Job Description Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The companys produc [...]
About This Role Description AUM and Revenue Analytics (Analyst) Description BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment [...]
Experience Required: 3-15 Years Qualification:BBA/BCom/MBA/CA/ICWA Role:SME/Team Lead/Assistant Manager/Associate Manager Requisites for Role: - Experience into FP&A;(Financial Planning & Analys [...]