Responsible for the AR Billing and Cash applications processes. Candidate in this role deal with End to End Billing, Payments and apply them to the correct customer accounts. The duties include of reviewing of Projects Set-up, Billing Invoices and Managing all remittance from customers or clients and match the payments to the appropriate invoices to make sure payment has been received.
• Should be a subject matter expert in the process with end to end knowledge of Billing, Cash Application process and business.
• Responsible for Project Creation, Billing & Cash function for all Customer Contracts based on agreed KPI’s.
• Monitor revenue, unbilled transaction report,
re-bills on Hold, reconcile receivables and unearned accounts for Fixed price, Time & Material and all types of Contracts.
• Daily processing of cash deposit batches and postings to Customer accounts, including payments made by check, EFT payments, and Bank deposits.
• Generate and apply credit/ debit memos.
• Maintain daily Project Reports, Cash posting/reconciliation schedules and accurate accounting/audit records and balance batches back to deposit total.
• Partner with A/R team and Operations to troubleshoot delay in Invoice submission and resolve payment variances.
• Research and correct/apply all transactions relating to unapplied cash, with continuous follow-up until payment is fully applied.
• Maintain a high target of accuracy while Invoice Billing, Cash Postings and take measures to sustain them.
• Should set himself / herself as a benchmark for others by consistently meeting all the process deliverables
• Mentor and cross train analysts to gain expertise on the process and assist them in enhancing their business knowledge
• Knowledge of End to End Project Billing & Cash Application process
• Expert knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Excel and Office products
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise fashion
• Knowledge of Oracle r12, Cloud Fusion will be an added Advantage.
• Ability to thrive in high volume fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within Accounting.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, diligent with attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills, with a high focus on delivery in accordance with required deadlines
• Any graduate/postgraduate
• Any graduate/post-graduate, commerce as one of the subjects with knowledge of Finance & Accounts
• 1+ years of experience in Billing, Cash application and AR process
• German Language Proficiency with B2 Certification.
Amount of Travel Required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive s [...]
Job Expectations The Data Scientist job expectations typically ( 80%-90% of the work ) include performing descriptive statistical analysis, data visualization and support troubleshooting service offe [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Detail Diabetes focussed food products to doctors to positively influence prescribing and advocating behaviours - Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, [...]
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Recruiter to assist with our recruiting activities. As a Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for posting job applications online, ex [...]